BearvilleFriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Play Full Version Diner Dash
Offical Contest Of January (if anyone joins) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:14 am by 

» Bioshock 2 English Language Pack
Offical Contest Of January (if anyone joins) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:54 am by 

» Trading section
Offical Contest Of January (if anyone joins) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:22 pm by Club penguin lover

» And the WINNER for the Offical Contets of January is.....
Offical Contest Of January (if anyone joins) EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:50 pm by Club penguin lover

» Offical Contest Of January Questions
Offical Contest Of January (if anyone joins) EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:49 pm by Club penguin lover

» Post before a Admin Posts!!!!!!!
Offical Contest Of January (if anyone joins) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:43 pm by ♥Mimi♥

» Offical Contest Of January (if anyone joins)
Offical Contest Of January (if anyone joins) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:24 pm by 4ℨver♥

» Count to 100
Offical Contest Of January (if anyone joins) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:04 pm by LoveCandyCarly♥

» Siggies for my friends
Offical Contest Of January (if anyone joins) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:34 pm by Sydnaay <3

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Offical Contest Of January (if anyone joins)

4 posters

Go down

Offical Contest Of January (if anyone joins) Empty Offical Contest Of January (if anyone joins)

Post  LoveCandyCarly♥ Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Hey everyone! for this contest i want you to Write A valentine's day story Smile the best one that i think is good will win a surprise Wink so enter now!!!! Deadline is February 2nd Good luck Wink
LoveCandyCarly♥
LoveCandyCarly♥
Admin

https://bearville-friend-win.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Offical Contest Of January (if anyone joins) Empty Re: Offical Contest Of January (if anyone joins)

Post  Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Here is my story

Today is valentine's day and i wanted to surprise my boyfriend with the most amazing gift! I went to school and they had a valentine's dance. I was dancing with my boyfriend and i had the most romantic time of my life.
"Surp. . !" I stopped
I saw my boyfriend with another girl. .
"Umm, What do you think your doing Steven?" I asked
"Well, This is my sister, Jen. ." Steven said
"Oh well, I got you this valentine's gift" I said
I pass him the gift.
"Wow! I love this! And i also love you."
"Really? Aww"
And at the end we went home and sadly, the valentine dance was over. .

[(Beth)]

My story sucks. Lol

Good luck guys! <3

Back to top Go down

Offical Contest Of January (if anyone joins) Empty Re: Offical Contest Of January (if anyone joins)

Post  Club penguin lover Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Once upon a time there were 2 bffs in a school named Sara and brianna. They were not popular but they were very pretty. Sara likes a boy named justin. Brianna likes a boy named Alex. They never knew if they like them or not. They were handsane boys and were popular. But, the popular girls, Kitty and Jenny were gonna ask them out to the valentine dance! Sara and Brianna were to shy to ask them out cause they knew they will say no. The valentines dance finally came and justin and alex were ask out by kitty and jenny. Sara and brianna were quite sad but they still showed up to the dance. When they went they found out that Kitty and jenny decided not to go to the dance but to go to the mall instead. Sara and Brianna ask thier true love to be thier date and they said-yes! They soon had the best dance of thier lives and sara and brianna were popular but even though they were popular they were nice and let anyone be thier friend. The valentine dance was a miracle.

Hope i win! Very Happy
Club penguin lover
Club penguin lover
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GuessWho?♥ Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:54 pm

The moment when you realize your in deep love. Well that moment is upon me and I just could not stop thinking of him. How can I stop? He is just perfect. His eyes, lips, nose. While I am just me. I had thought why he chose me instead of the others. But, that is just the miracle of love, I guess.

I woke up this morning, stared at the picture frame of him. I know I sound obsessed but Its a feeling. Today was going to be the best day ever. Valentine's Day!

I didn't feel like going to school. I need to get prepared for a night of romance. I put on the most prettiest dress I could find, a pair of heels, a touch of perfume, and make-up. He is going to fall head over heels for me today.

I meet him at the park. Its 8 pm. A glorious view of the stars above us. What a sight. I looked at him and smiled. Then looked away. He got my hand and kissed it. It was like a dream. When do I wake up? I told him how muched he meant to me and he did the same. He leaned in and kissed me. I felt alive. After that, he walked me home. I fell fast asleep dreaming of our future together.

Good Luck Everyone. Hope I win!

GuessWho?♥

Back to top Go down

Post  4ℨver♥ Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:24 pm

ok i know it's super long!!!

Hey my name is Jessica, and i'm 12 years old! I love my life but sometmes it can get rough. Yea i'm popular and i know almost the whole school.I'm pretty and many people wish to be me.I always wonder when will my true love come?

CHAPTER 1-Moving
Were moving?! i asked my mom, with a sad emotion on my face. Yes I'm sorry, don't worry, i know you will love your new school.Mom! I know I won't, I lived here all my life I know so many people.and,,, Stop right there, missy I know all of that.Plus I already visited the school your going too, and I think it's great!Yea I better sleep, night mom; I said walking towards the room, slaming the door
CHAPTER 2-New at my school
Today was a good day! It all started in the morning. I walked To my first class (Aka-Homeroom) and the teacher let me pick were to sit. I first sat in a sit in the back. Some girls invited me to their group. I sat down and they asked me for my scedule I showed them and they were like wow! Second block was even greater! I meet this boys that were really cute they was really sweet! I never been to a school with so many cute boys! Third block was okay, I sat down by this kids that were sleeping and they looked l-a-m-e also u-g-l-y , to bad that was the only sit left. It was lunch time and we got to sit were ever you want.The boys that i meet earlier invited me to their table. I found out they were popular! I sat down and meet this other 5 girls. they all looked good just like me! and they started talking to me and asking me questions.BEST DAY EVER!

CHAPTER 3-Home
As soon as I got home, I told my mom all about the day at school.She was proud that I made so many friends and she even knew I would.My older sister is 17 and she's really sweet,she told me that I am one of the preetiest sister ever and if I would like to go to the mall with her on friday. I said yes and I winked.Later her Bf came and he was so nice too!I got suprised that we were going the eat dinner with him cause I didn't know.My mom meet him and we ate (best dinner ever) yum! I said , trying to make them laugh.soon it was time for him to leave my sister gave him a kisss on the lips and he left!

CHAPTER 4- Valentines at last
Yay! i screamed today is valentine!!! Wow my sister said! calm down Razz. Sooner or later i was at school! and as soon as i walked in a Boy named leo asked me out!! i said yes and he walked me to my locker. I opend it and ..... wow!!! a bear roses and a ring inside my locker! Suprise he said giving me a kiss on my cheaks..........BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

The End!
4ℨver♥
4ℨver♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down